Log in
Se habla español

Where Can I Get Help With Divorce In Florida?

Under even the best circumstances, getting a divorce can be challenging and emotionally draining. This is why it is only natural to want divorce help. Not only is the legal system confusing, you want to make sure you are doing things right the first time so you can get your divorce done and over with. And hopefully, you can finish the entire process without spending a lot of money.

Get The Right Divorce Help

The kind of divorce help you seek will depend largely on what kind of divorce you are getting. Florida divorces fall into three categories:

  • Simplified dissolution of marriage – If you and your spouse are ready to end the marriage and are in full agreement about everything, you may be eligible for a simplified dissolution of marriage. Florida requires that you have no minor or dependent children, not be seeking alimony, both be in agreement about the need to divorce and that you be in full agreement about the division of your property, assets and debts.
  • Regular dissolution of marriage (uncontested) – If you have minor children or fail to meet some of the other requirements for a simplified dissolution of marriage, you may still be able to get a quick and painless divorce – as long as you and your spouse agree on all the terms of your divorce.
  • Regular dissolution of marriage (contested) – A contested divorce means you and your spouse do not agree on one or more aspects of the divorce. Usually this involves disagreements about child custody, child support or property division.

What Kind Of Divorce Help Do I Need?

If you are getting a simplified dissolution of marriage or a general dissolution of marriage that is uncontested, CompleteCase has the divorce help you need. We can help you identify exactly what forms to fill out and make sure it is all done right so you can get a quick and painless divorce. We can answer your questions and get you moving along towards the future you want.

If you are looking at a contested divorce, you can expect to spend some time presenting your case to the court. For most people the best divorce help in this kind of situation is a divorce lawyer. When you have a lot riding on the outcome of your divorce and you expect push back from your spouse, an attorney can explain your legal rights as they pertain to your situation. He or she can also help you present a convincing argument to the court and hopefully get you what you need from the divorce.

Do you qualify for an online divorce?

Do you know the location of your spouse?
Is your spouse in agreement regarding this divorce and willing to sign the divorce papers with you?
Do you and your spouse have any children under the age of 18 from this marriage?